We respect the privacy of your personal information and we strive to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information given by you through this website. This Policy is applicable to all our website visitors or online service users.
1. We will safeguard all your personal information according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
2. Only our authorized employees have access to your personal information.
3. We will not reveal your personal information to other unrelated parties or individuals. However, we may be required to disclose such information to regulators, lawyers, auditors, other companies in the same group, third party service providers, agents acting on our behalf, business alliance partners and referees given by you.
5. By giving us your telephone and facsimile numbers, and postal and email addresses, you are agreeing that Diners Club may contact you via these channels.
6. We use multi-layer securities within our internal network, and firewalls between our internal network and the Internet to protect your personal information.
7. We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your personal information that is transmitted over the Internet. It is currently recognised as the highest encryption standard which is widely used commercially by international financial institutions.
9. We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time and will place any such amendments on this website. This Policy does not create nor intend to create any contractual rights between Diners Club and the customer.
IMPORTANT: By accessing this website and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above.